Youth Volunteer Opportunities (952 KB)
Young Adult Service (412 KB)
Volunteer Opportunities in ALL Regions:
- Clerical volunteers to assist with general office duties, data entry and answering calls.
- Food Pantry volunteers to assist with sorting, stocking and packaging donated products for our clients.
- Fundraising and event volunteers to assist with special events while raising awareness and funds for the agency.
- Landscaping and general maintenance volunteers to assist with maintaining our lawns and buildings to keep our facilities clean and beautiful.
- Disaster Response Team volunteers join the team to respond to disaster when they occur. Volunteers are on-call to respond to assist with clean-up, accepting donations, and man a call center.
Volunteer Opportunities in Brevard County:
- Food Pantry
- Brevard Interfaith Coalition
Volunteer Opportunities in Seminole County:
- Pathways to Care serves meals to their residents, volunteers assist with preparing the meals and serving the meals.
- Pathways to Care activity volunteers assist with entertainment, provide craft projects, and outdoor activities to the residents.
Volunteer Opportunities in Osceola County:
Medical and Non-Medical Volunteers are needed to serve the patients in Osceola county at St. Thomas Aquinas Free Medical Clinic. Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners are needed for the free medical clinic for the poor and uninsured. Non-medical volunteers are needed to assist with check-in process, intake interviews, and office work.
Volunteer Opportunities in Orange County:
- Immigration Youth Mentor/Tutor volunteers are matched with the children of our Youth Services Immigration Resettlement program. Volunteers assist the children with communicating in English, with school homework and orient them to the American culture.
- Shepherd’s House volunteers plan and provide activities, snack time and care for the children of the women who are living in our transitional housing while the women attend classes.
Volunteer Opportunities in Polk County:
- Agape Food Bank volunteers assist with receiving and giving out products, shelf dating and sorting the products.
- Lake Morton Senior Center volunteers assist with serving meals, social activities and thrift store.
Volunteer Opportunities in Lake, Sumter and Marion Counties:
- Medical and Non-Medical Volunteers are needed to serve the patients at our free medical clinics. Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners are needed for the free medical clinic for the poor and uninsured. Non-medical volunteers are needed to assist with check-in process, intake interviews, and office work.
Volunteer Opportunities in Volusia County:
- Visitation House volunteers assist with general office duties, assist the women in our program with their needs and give support where ever is needed.
To learn more about volunteering opportunities with CCCF, contact:
Catholic Charities of Central Florida
1819 N. Semoran Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32807
407-658-1818 (extension 2020)
888-658-2828 (toll free)