Adopt-a-Family Christmas Program
Participate in Catholic Charities' annual Adopt-a-Family Christmas Program to provide gifts for a struggling family at Christmastime.
Catholic Charities will provide a list of each family member’s age, size, and desired gifts. These include an item for each parent and a complete set of new clothing and an age-appropriate toy for each child. Families range in size from two to 10 people.
Groups are encouraged to plan shopping days, host gift wrapping events, write Christmas cards, and pray for their adopted family. Gifts should be returned to the Catholic Charities office by December 10, 2013
Contact the Catholic Charities office in your area to support a family.
- Central Region (Orange, Seminole, Osceola) Anita Capetillo 1771 N. Semoran Blvd. Orlando, FL 32807 Main: (407) 658-1818 Fax: (407) 282-2891 Toll Free: 888-658-2828
- Northern Region (Lake, Sumter, Marion) 1321 Sunshine Ave. Leesburg, FL 23748 Main: (352) 460-0700 Fax: (352) 460-0701 Toll Free: 888-658-2828 (ext. 4111)
- Eastern Region (Volusia) 207 White Street, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Main: (386) 453-3508 Fax: (386) 238-0048
- Southern Region (Brevard) 3800 West Eau Gallie Blvd, Ste. 101 Melbourne, FL 32934 Main: (321) 636-6144 Fax: (321) 631-4209
- Western Region (Polk) 1801 E. Memorial Blvd. Lakeland, FL 33801 Main: (863) 686-7153 x 3019 Fax: (863) 683-5515 or 532 Avenue M. NW, Winter Haven, FL 33881 Main: 863-299-7983